Group Activities

Thursday 14 March 2013

Splitting the class up!

Today, nine student from room 11 went to the Cameron Pools to compete in Parnell's Swimming Sports.  Well done to Una, Reika, Maha, Kennedy, Izzy, Oscar, John, Hugo and Ethan.  It sounds as though you all had an awesome time and had lots of success.


The rest of Room 11 spent some time today thinking about some of the things that we treasure.  It could be a person, a pet or an object or even something like 'Music'.

Here is an example from Nayna:
Friendship matters to me because when I'm sad my friends cheer me up and then I'm happy.  When they cheer me up I get a great smile.

We then highlighted the keywords from our writing and turned it into a piece of visual art and also digital art using www.wordle.net


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting comments from parents about our blog. Please leave us a nice message/ comment or suggestion and we shall be sure to read it together in class!