Group Activities

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Losing things!

Today in writing we thought about a time when we lost something.  We decided to write a recount so we could say what happened and also practice using speech marks.  Our writing ended up being really good and we had some really creative ideas.
Here is a random one that was pulled from the pile...

One day, Sam my brother hid my toothbrush.  Wait, no no no hang on I'll start from the beginning.  It was when I was downstairs asking my mum for a story.  I came up and said, "We can have a story!"
I reached up to get my toothbrush and it was not there.  I said, "Sam have you seen my toothbrush?"
He replied, "No, I have not seen your toothbrush."
It took me 4 days to find it.
First day, behind the toilet.  Second day, in the rubbish.  Third day, downstairs.  Fourth day, cupboards and there it was!
By Jesse

We have also been busy testing each other on our 5x tables.  Many of us even managed to get a recording of ourselves published onto our digital workbooks!

1 comment:

  1. Ayaz - Nayna's Dad :)20 March 2013 at 21:14

    Well done Room 11, Good going

    ReplyDelete

We love getting comments from parents about our blog. Please leave us a nice message/ comment or suggestion and we shall be sure to read it together in class!